Thursday, January 7, 2010

Did anyone else hear the Fifth Trumpet sound when Saddam Husein lit oil wells on fire during first Gulf War?

I was attacked on three differn't occasions all at night by a demon at this time period. When attacked the third time I commandid this Demon to leave in the name of Jesus Christ. This is when this Demon took his tail placed it on top of my left hand and sent waves of fire flowing threw my soul. No lie scorpion Demon= Locust %26amp; stings. This was the aftermath of a large underworld Secret Society of Satan trying to force me into there New World Order. This is done with witchcraft


And the Demon radiated withDid anyone else hear the Fifth Trumpet sound when Saddam Husein lit oil wells on fire during first Gulf War?
It was the sound of people behind you trying to get going as you've blocked their path again on the expressway.....Did anyone else hear the Fifth Trumpet sound when Saddam Husein lit oil wells on fire during first Gulf War?
You should probably talk to your doctor about increasing your medication.





Good luck.
Is this some sort of joke? Or is this a chainletter that you copy and pasted? I've actually seen this question on here before.
No, I didn't hear it. Nor did any sane person.
Is blathering back in season?





Pax-----------------
Whatever you were drinking, please stop drinking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment