Thursday, January 7, 2010

Did anyone else hear the Fifth Trumpet sound when Saddam lit oil wells on fire during first gulf war?

Before this period of time I discoverd a large Satanic cult in the town I lived in. I started to tell people what I discoverd, this is when I learned that this Secret Society was watching me. I began to receive verbal threats against myself and family memburs. I discoverd this cult is extreamly large, dangerouse, secretive, and spreading like a cancer threw society. To the best of my nowledge this organization tricks seduces and forces its victims to play occult games and practices causing the spirit of the Antichrist/Satan to enter the persons soul and enslaveing them/bondage to witch craft/Demonic forces. After this the ceremony Trancindental Meditaion, ';down the rabit /Pie hole'; assissted with witchcraft. Durring period when oil wells were lit ablaze I was attacked on three differn't occassions all at night by a scorpion Demon. The third time I was attacked this Demon took its tail placed it on my left hand and sent waves of fire threw my soul. Locust = Scorpion Demon %26amp; stingsDid anyone else hear the Fifth Trumpet sound when Saddam lit oil wells on fire during first gulf war?
You need professional help. You should contact a therapist that is well-versed in schizophrenia.Did anyone else hear the Fifth Trumpet sound when Saddam lit oil wells on fire during first gulf war?
You're off your meds again. Somebody get the straight-jacket.
Take two archangels and call me in the morning. Pax - C
IT'S TIME TO GO BACK ON THE PILLS


REPORTED


FOR


REPEATED


POSTINGS


Ariel
  • blocked myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment